Now, a ‘Sleep Tie’ that doubles up as a pillow for quick snooze in office!
London: Now, Japan’s overworked businessmen can have a quick nap at the office by resting their heads on their ties.
A company in the country has invented a tie that doubles up as a pillow, reports the Telegraph.
The new “Nemuri Tie” – which means Sleep Tie in Japanese – is a unique inflatable device enabling tired office workers to nap in comfort and style on their desks.
It looks like an ordinary tie but contains a hidden air vent discretely located at the back of the neck, which when blown into inflates it like a pillow.
The tie is made from silk and special micro fibres, which will help to cool skin during the stifling summer humidity, according to the Asahi newspaper.
The Sleep Tie, which was invented by KTM Co, is targeting office workers and is currently on sale for around just under 20 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study