Now, a ‘Sleep Tie’ that doubles up as a pillow for quick snooze in office!
London: Now, Japan’s overworked businessmen can have a quick nap at the office by resting their heads on their ties.
A company in the country has invented a tie that doubles up as a pillow, reports the Telegraph.
The new “Nemuri Tie” – which means Sleep Tie in Japanese – is a unique inflatable device enabling tired office workers to nap in comfort and style on their desks.
It looks like an ordinary tie but contains a hidden air vent discretely located at the back of the neck, which when blown into inflates it like a pillow.
The tie is made from silk and special micro fibres, which will help to cool skin during the stifling summer humidity, according to the Asahi newspaper.
The Sleep Tie, which was invented by KTM Co, is targeting office workers and is currently on sale for around just under 20 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic