Now Aishwarya to walk Cannes red carpet May 20
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bollywood diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, is all set to walk make her appearance felt at the 67th Cannes International Film Festival, and will now take to the red carpet at the gala May 20.
The former Miss World had missed out on her scheduled two appearances because of the air traffic controller`s strike in France.
The actress` official spokesperson posted on Twitter Saturday: "Today Aishwarya will be shooting an ad and doing media interactions. On the red carpet on (May) 20, 21 and AMFAR on (May) 22."
Aishwarya represents global cosmetics brand L`Oréal Paris at the annual gala, and she was slated to walk the red carpet Friday.
However, her flight from London to Nice was delayed, and the L`Oréal Paris team made quick arrangements for her appearance on an alternate day.
Aish will be representing L`Oréal Paris for the thirteenth time, and has been associated with the brand for more than a decade now.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!