Now, Ajay Devgn to promote textile brand
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn has been roped in by Sangam textiles as the brand ambassador of their formal men`s wear category.
Sangam India Limited, one of the known textile conglomerate, has locked a two-year endorsement agreement with the actor known for giving recent hits ‘Son of Sardaar’ and ‘Bol Bachchan’, reads a statement.
The brand is expanding from tier-three to tier-two cities.
"We believe that mass appeal of Ajay Devgn would help us reach out to our target group which resides in tier-three towns as well as metros," said V.K. Sodani, executive director, Sangam India.
The new TV commercial and print ad with Ajay will be released soon.
Earlier, the brand associated itself with Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty and cricketer Virat Kohli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative