Now, Ajay Devgn to promote textile brand
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn has been roped in by Sangam textiles as the brand ambassador of their formal men`s wear category.
Sangam India Limited, one of the known textile conglomerate, has locked a two-year endorsement agreement with the actor known for giving recent hits ‘Son of Sardaar’ and ‘Bol Bachchan’, reads a statement.
The brand is expanding from tier-three to tier-two cities.
"We believe that mass appeal of Ajay Devgn would help us reach out to our target group which resides in tier-three towns as well as metros," said V.K. Sodani, executive director, Sangam India.
The new TV commercial and print ad with Ajay will be released soon.
Earlier, the brand associated itself with Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty and cricketer Virat Kohli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!
- Mahira Khan expresses desire to promote 'Raees' with Shah Rukh Khan
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations