Now, Ajay Devgn to promote textile brand
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn has been roped in by Sangam textiles as the brand ambassador of their formal men`s wear category.
Sangam India Limited, one of the known textile conglomerate, has locked a two-year endorsement agreement with the actor known for giving recent hits ‘Son of Sardaar’ and ‘Bol Bachchan’, reads a statement.
The brand is expanding from tier-three to tier-two cities.
"We believe that mass appeal of Ajay Devgn would help us reach out to our target group which resides in tier-three towns as well as metros," said V.K. Sodani, executive director, Sangam India.
The new TV commercial and print ad with Ajay will be released soon.
Earlier, the brand associated itself with Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty and cricketer Virat Kohli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row