Now an ‘abstinence’ underwear designed to put teenagers off sex
London: A range of “anti-sex” underwear has been designed to promote abstinence using slogans like “zip it” and “not tonight”.
The collection, sold online, is aptly named ‘What Would Your Mother Do’, and it includes ‘boy-shorts’ underwear, t-shirts and even a tote bag.
“We created a line of underwear to use as conversation starters to help reinforce family morals as they relate to relationships and dating,” the Daily Mail quoted What Would Your Mother Do as saying.
“We just want to provide you with cute reminders to help you make an impression - somewhat discreetly,” it stated.
While unlikely to sway most youngsters in Britain, the designs will perhaps tap into the growing abstinence movement in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali