Now an ‘abstinence’ underwear designed to put teenagers off sex
London: A range of “anti-sex” underwear has been designed to promote abstinence using slogans like “zip it” and “not tonight”.
The collection, sold online, is aptly named ‘What Would Your Mother Do’, and it includes ‘boy-shorts’ underwear, t-shirts and even a tote bag.
“We created a line of underwear to use as conversation starters to help reinforce family morals as they relate to relationships and dating,” the Daily Mail quoted What Would Your Mother Do as saying.
“We just want to provide you with cute reminders to help you make an impression - somewhat discreetly,” it stated.
While unlikely to sway most youngsters in Britain, the designs will perhaps tap into the growing abstinence movement in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ