Now an ‘abstinence’ underwear designed to put teenagers off sex
London: A range of “anti-sex” underwear has been designed to promote abstinence using slogans like “zip it” and “not tonight”.
The collection, sold online, is aptly named ‘What Would Your Mother Do’, and it includes ‘boy-shorts’ underwear, t-shirts and even a tote bag.
“We created a line of underwear to use as conversation starters to help reinforce family morals as they relate to relationships and dating,” the Daily Mail quoted What Would Your Mother Do as saying.
“We just want to provide you with cute reminders to help you make an impression - somewhat discreetly,” it stated.
While unlikely to sway most youngsters in Britain, the designs will perhaps tap into the growing abstinence movement in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Shahid Kapoor's latest 'Udta Punjab' pic will make your jaw drop! – Image inside
- Traffic movie review: It is an impressive thriller
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is