Now, jumpers featuring Oprah Winfrey
Melbourne: If you are missing your daytime dose of Oprah Winfrey on TV, you can now have her at any time of the day on your body.
In a classic case of `Why didn`t someone think of this sooner!`, the latest creation from Beloved Shirts sees the talk show host`s face plastered across a crewneck jumper, joining the likes of Eddie Murphy and Will Ferrell, News.com.au reported.
Jeremiah Robison, founder of the US-based company, who commission artists including Drew Wise, James Marsh and Mitch Chadban to design for them, told Grow America that their special sublimation technique allows for intensely vivid photographic images to be printed into the fabric.
Robison said that they were tired of boring shirts with a just a graphic situated somewhere on the fabric.
He said that it is time to introduce the fashion world to `all over print` style as they love crazy fashion, and want to take the trend to the next level.
The company has gone from strength to strength since its launch in 2012, selling out their collections, which feature everything from gummi bears to lions, and marking up over 45,000 instagram followers.
They also design printed iPhone cases, and t-shirts, v-necks, singlet tops and socks are expected to follow.
The company also has the provision where you can send in your favourite images to get a jumper custom made.
Prices start at 59 dollars, but you have to be quick as designs sell out within days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Urvashi Rautela gives a classical twist to Jacqueline Fernandez's 'Beat Pe Booty'
- Teaser of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor's ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is out and it is insanely entertaining!
- First look: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' posters will leave you intrigued – View inside
- Most doctors prefer partners from medical profession: Survey
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next film