Now, laser-guided beard trimmer for chic men
New Delhi: Men no longer shy away from grooming themselves. So, get ready to try something as innovative as a laser-guided beard trimmer.
Lifestyle brand Philips has brought the world’s first beard trimmer, which is guided by laser, to India, said a statement.
The Philips BeardTrimmer 9000 series has been designed for precision. With its technology to project a thin beam onto the face, exactly where the hair will be cut, the laser guided trimmer lets the user create precise straight lines.
The male grooming smart gadget is an innovation from Philips Personal Care to give men control over their facial look.
Priced at Rs.7495, it gives men the freedom to try on different facial styles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH