Now, laser-guided beard trimmer for chic men
New Delhi: Men no longer shy away from grooming themselves. So, get ready to try something as innovative as a laser-guided beard trimmer.
Lifestyle brand Philips has brought the world’s first beard trimmer, which is guided by laser, to India, said a statement.
The Philips BeardTrimmer 9000 series has been designed for precision. With its technology to project a thin beam onto the face, exactly where the hair will be cut, the laser guided trimmer lets the user create precise straight lines.
The male grooming smart gadget is an innovation from Philips Personal Care to give men control over their facial look.
Priced at Rs.7495, it gives men the freedom to try on different facial styles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why