Now, social network for `the dying` that unites users on `last wish` wall
A software development company based in India has launched a new social network dubbed ‘My Last wish’ to help fulfill the ultimate dreams of the people who are dying.
`My last wish’ is available as an app and has been designed to help people meet others who are also dying but have similar hopes and aspirations which they wish to achieve before they die,the Telegraph reported.
The free app’s description in Apple’s App Store, created by a software company called White Lotus Corporation, says: “A social networking application to make friendship wit those unknown people from corners of the world with different ethnicity, culture, traditions, value systems, life style and much more – but having only one thing in common and that is the ‘Last Wish’.
“By this application we have tried to unite the community on the ‘wish wall’ to share their last wish with the world and find out those people with similar wishes before they die, get connected to them and be friends forever.”
Users of the app, called ‘fellow wishers’, are asked to post their final wishes on the ‘wish wall’ and choose whether to attach their email or phone number so that other users who want to do the same thing, can get in touch.
‘Fellow wishers’ can tap on a user’s name and their contacts will be immediately added to their phonebook and also they can opt to receive notifications when people write wishes on the wall.
“I believed in the possibility that there can be two persons in this world with same hopes, dreams and wishes,” Kirtan Thaker, who co founded the White Lotus Corporation, told technology site Mashable.
“I was confident that if we create an app where this possibility can be turned into reality, people will love this concept and they will get a chance to make friends who are unknown but having just one thing in common which is the last wish.” Thaker added.
The app is only available on Apple’s iOS but an Android version will be released soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- 'Captain America: Civil War' movie review
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is