Now, update your Facebook profile to let people know you are ‘expecting’
London: Previously, parents had to create a new profile to inform that they are expecting a child, but now with new changes, Facebook users can share the momentous news on their profile - complete with due date and chosen name.
The changes enable would-be parents to add an “Expected: child” field to their page to let others know their baby news, reports the Daily Mail.
To add the setting, parents must edit their profile settings and choose “Expected: Child” from a list of options.
An update is also published to the public news feed informing their followers of the change in circumstances.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you