Now, update your Facebook profile to let people know you are ‘expecting’
London: Previously, parents had to create a new profile to inform that they are expecting a child, but now with new changes, Facebook users can share the momentous news on their profile - complete with due date and chosen name.
The changes enable would-be parents to add an “Expected: child” field to their page to let others know their baby news, reports the Daily Mail.
To add the setting, parents must edit their profile settings and choose “Expected: Child” from a list of options.
An update is also published to the public news feed informing their followers of the change in circumstances.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!