Now, update your Facebook profile to let people know you are ‘expecting’
London: Previously, parents had to create a new profile to inform that they are expecting a child, but now with new changes, Facebook users can share the momentous news on their profile - complete with due date and chosen name.
The changes enable would-be parents to add an “Expected: child” field to their page to let others know their baby news, reports the Daily Mail.
To add the setting, parents must edit their profile settings and choose “Expected: Child” from a list of options.
An update is also published to the public news feed informing their followers of the change in circumstances.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated