Numerology helps Iisha Chawla land a film
Chennai: It was soon after actress Iisha Chawla added an extra `I` to her name that she landed a role opposite Allari Naresh in the yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil hit comedy `Kalakalappu`.
Iisha was last seen in `Mr. Pellikoduku`, the Telugu remake of `Tanu Weds Manu`, which released almost six months ago.
"My parents insisted that I meet a numerologist. It was after I met him and added an extra I to my name that I signed this (new) film. I think it could have been because of that, and therefore, I`m happy about it," Iisha said.
She will start shooting for the film starting next week.
The remake will be helmed by E. Satti Babu. Naresh will be seen in a dual role for the second time after Telugu comedy `Sudigadu`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows