Numerology helps Iisha Chawla land a film
Chennai: It was soon after actress Iisha Chawla added an extra `I` to her name that she landed a role opposite Allari Naresh in the yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil hit comedy `Kalakalappu`.
Iisha was last seen in `Mr. Pellikoduku`, the Telugu remake of `Tanu Weds Manu`, which released almost six months ago.
"My parents insisted that I meet a numerologist. It was after I met him and added an extra I to my name that I signed this (new) film. I think it could have been because of that, and therefore, I`m happy about it," Iisha said.
She will start shooting for the film starting next week.
The remake will be helmed by E. Satti Babu. Naresh will be seen in a dual role for the second time after Telugu comedy `Sudigadu`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!