Numerology helps Iisha Chawla land a film
Chennai: It was soon after actress Iisha Chawla added an extra `I` to her name that she landed a role opposite Allari Naresh in the yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil hit comedy `Kalakalappu`.
Iisha was last seen in `Mr. Pellikoduku`, the Telugu remake of `Tanu Weds Manu`, which released almost six months ago.
"My parents insisted that I meet a numerologist. It was after I met him and added an extra I to my name that I signed this (new) film. I think it could have been because of that, and therefore, I`m happy about it," Iisha said.
She will start shooting for the film starting next week.
The remake will be helmed by E. Satti Babu. Naresh will be seen in a dual role for the second time after Telugu comedy `Sudigadu`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!