Numerology helps Iisha Chawla land a film
Chennai: It was soon after actress Iisha Chawla added an extra `I` to her name that she landed a role opposite Allari Naresh in the yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil hit comedy `Kalakalappu`.
Iisha was last seen in `Mr. Pellikoduku`, the Telugu remake of `Tanu Weds Manu`, which released almost six months ago.
"My parents insisted that I meet a numerologist. It was after I met him and added an extra I to my name that I signed this (new) film. I think it could have been because of that, and therefore, I`m happy about it," Iisha said.
She will start shooting for the film starting next week.
The remake will be helmed by E. Satti Babu. Naresh will be seen in a dual role for the second time after Telugu comedy `Sudigadu`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row