Obsessed fan arrested outside Paris Hilton`s house
Los Angeles: A German man who flew to Los Angeles to profess his love for socialite Paris Hilton was arrested after showing up in a drunk condition outside her house.
The man reached Hilton`s home on Thursday night from LAX "extremely drunk" and told the security guards that he loved Hilton and wanted to see her. He was asked to leave by the guards, reported TMZ.
The guards called the police the next day when he showed up again at her house in an inebriated condition.
The man was later arrested by the police for possession of cocaine.
The 32-year-old star will seek a restraining order against the man, whose identity was not released by the police.
The man sports tattoos of the hotel heiress featuring her face, her full-figure and one with wings on her back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni