Olivia Wilde, Emma Stone run for cancer charity
New York: Actresses Olivia Wilde and Emma Stone participated in the 16th Annual EIF Revlon RunWalk for Women to raise money for charity.
Both the actresses were spotted wearing matching T-shirts and jackets as they participated in the five kilometre fundraiser.
According to Revlon Runwalk website, Wilde`s Team Bada** had raised $20,000 for cancer research and Stone`s team collected $13,800 for the cause, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Stone`s mother Krista Stone is a breast cancer survivor.
Stone and Wilde have both represented Revlon as brand ambassadors since 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission