Olivia Wilde expecting a baby boy
Los Angeles: Actress Olivia Wilde and fiance Jason Sudeikis are expecting a baby boy.
While attending the Golden Globe award, the 29-year-old actress referred to her unborn baby as "he" during an interview, reported Ace Showbiz.
Wilde said that her unborn son was excited to be at the award show.
"He was kicking the whole time, going, `Where are we?!," she said.
About her figure-hugging dress, which she had worn for the ceremony, she said," "Until about a week ago, I just looked fat. I wanted to be like, `I`m not fat, I`m pregnant!."
Wilde and her comedian boyfriend began dating in 2011 and got engaged in 2013.
In October, representatives for the couple confirmed that they were expecting their first child together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'