Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis expecting first baby
Los Angeles: `The Rush` actress Olivia Wilde and her fiance Jason Sudeikis are expecting their first child together.
Representatives for the couple, who got engaged in January, confirmed that they`ll be welcoming their first child soon and were `incredibly happy` and `excited` to welcome a new member into their family, reported Ace Showbiz.
The 38-year-old comedian and the Wilde, 29, got engaged in January. They began dating in November 2011, six months after they met on the season finale of Sudeikis` late-night live TV sketch comedy and variety show, `Saturday Night Live`.
They are set to wed in New York City next spring.
Former `House` star, Wilde was previously married to Italian prince Tao Ruspoli for eight years until 2011, while Sudeikis split from Kay Cannon, his wife of six years, in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Raees-Kaabil clash: Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan set for big battle, Rakesh Roshan fumes over release date!
- Himesh Reshammiya and wife Komal split after 22 years!