Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome a baby boy
Los Angeles: Olivia Wilde and her actor fiance Jason Sudeikis have become first-time parents as the actress has given birth to a baby boy.
Wilde, 30, who announced in October last year that she was expecting her first child with Sudeikis, gave birth to her son a few days ago. The baby has been named Otis, reported E!Online.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has left the building! (I`m the building)," Wilde tweeted.
The `O C` star also shared a black and white photo of her newly born son wrapped in a blanket cuddling his mother.
She had earlier called her baby bump "a badge of honour".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles