Olivia Wilde selling LA home for USD 2.5 million
London: Actress Olivia Wilde has put her Los Angeles home on the market to move closer to boyfriend Jason Sudeikis, who lives in New York.
The 28-year-old has bought a new place in New York City and is selling her Californian pad for USD 2.5 million, reported a leading daily.
Wilde has only lived in the 1929 Spanish-style villa property since March 2011, a few months after she divorced her husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli.
The home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a library, as well as a media and screening room.
Although Wilde`s new place in New York costs more, at USD 3.2 million, the Manhattan apartment is smaller, with just two bedrooms.
The actress recently said she was "blissfully in love" with Sudeikis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee