Olivia Wilde welcomes son
Los Angeles: Actress Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have welcomed their son and have named him Otis Alexander Sudeikis.
Wilde gave birth to the baby Wednesday, reports contactmusic.com.
The “Drinking Buddies” star and her fiancé welcomed their first child into the world less than two weeks earlier than scheduled. She had earlier said she was due May 4.
Wilde announced the happy news on her Twitter page.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I`m the building)," she posted, and even shared a black and white image of herself cuddling the newborn wrapped in a blanket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!