Olivia Wilde welcomes son
Los Angeles: Actress Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have welcomed their son and have named him Otis Alexander Sudeikis.
Wilde gave birth to the baby Wednesday, reports contactmusic.com.
The “Drinking Buddies” star and her fiancé welcomed their first child into the world less than two weeks earlier than scheduled. She had earlier said she was due May 4.
Wilde announced the happy news on her Twitter page.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I`m the building)," she posted, and even shared a black and white image of herself cuddling the newborn wrapped in a blanket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows