Olsen Twins join search to find missing designer
London: Fashion designer duo Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have joined the search of a missing New York-based designer.
The twins have urged their fans and followers on Twitter to "spread the word" about 31-year-old James Ott`s disappearance, reported Contactmusic.
"Please spread the word Fashionista_com Missing: Where is NYC fashion designer Jay Ott? (sic)", read their Twitter post.
Ott was last seen on March 22 at his Brooklyn home. Cops were informed when he failed to show up at his work on March 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff joins mixed martial arts league
- Jackie Chan says Oscars came to me and I did not go to Oscars
- Shah Rukh Khan was an usher at Pankaj Udhas concert!
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH