Olsen Twins join search to find missing designer
London: Fashion designer duo Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have joined the search of a missing New York-based designer.
The twins have urged their fans and followers on Twitter to "spread the word" about 31-year-old James Ott`s disappearance, reported Contactmusic.
"Please spread the word Fashionista_com Missing: Where is NYC fashion designer Jay Ott? (sic)", read their Twitter post.
Ott was last seen on March 22 at his Brooklyn home. Cops were informed when he failed to show up at his work on March 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS
- Birthday girl Parineeti Chopra comes home to an amazing surprise
- Shopping for children? Here are some essential dos and don'ts
- Box Office report: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest grosser of 2016