One Direction launches stationery
London: One Direction members have launched personalised stationery for fans. A portion of the sales will fund an anti-bullying educational programme.
The five-member band comprises Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. It has come out with nail paint, notebooks and pens with their names and photographs, reports thesun.co.uk.
The anti-bullying programme encourages kinder behaviour among students and is part of the 1D+OD Live Love Move Together Against Bullying campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!