One Direction launches stationery
London: One Direction members have launched personalised stationery for fans. A portion of the sales will fund an anti-bullying educational programme.
The five-member band comprises Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. It has come out with nail paint, notebooks and pens with their names and photographs, reports thesun.co.uk.
The anti-bullying programme encourages kinder behaviour among students and is part of the 1D+OD Live Love Move Together Against Bullying campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!