One Direction launches stationery
London: One Direction members have launched personalised stationery for fans. A portion of the sales will fund an anti-bullying educational programme.
The five-member band comprises Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. It has come out with nail paint, notebooks and pens with their names and photographs, reports thesun.co.uk.
The anti-bullying programme encourages kinder behaviour among students and is part of the 1D+OD Live Love Move Together Against Bullying campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause