One Direction launches stationery
London: One Direction members have launched personalised stationery for fans. A portion of the sales will fund an anti-bullying educational programme.
The five-member band comprises Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. It has come out with nail paint, notebooks and pens with their names and photographs, reports thesun.co.uk.
The anti-bullying programme encourages kinder behaviour among students and is part of the 1D+OD Live Love Move Together Against Bullying campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud