Oprah Winfrey admits Lindsay Lohan difficult to work with
Los Angeles: Chat show queen Oprah Winfrey, whose TV network OWN is presenting an eight-episode reality series on Lindsay Lohan, has revealed that it was difficult to work with the former child star.
Lohan, who is more famous for her frequent run-ins with the law, features in the docu-series which follows the former Disney star since she`s released from rehab. It will debut in March, reported Ace Showbiz.
In a sneak peek from the show, Winfrey says, "This is exactly what everybody said was going to happen. She doesn`t understand. This is her life - you think you have forever."
Winfrey is also shown telling Lohan, "My truth is I really do want you to win...But if that isn`t what you want I`m okay with that. I will tell these guys to pack up and leave today."
Winfrey reportedly offered Lohan USD 2 million for the series but the `Liz & Dick` actress proved to be difficult to work with.
OWN president Sheri Salata says that Lohan often shuts out the crew.
Lohan herself admits, "I know this is my last shot at doing what I have to do."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to travel to Delhi in train
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh