Oprah Winfrey grooves to Bruno Mars` `Treasure`
Los Angeles: Chat show host Oprah Winfrey showed off some dancing moves while accepting an award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival recently.
The 60-year-old was honoured with Montecito Award for her work in Lee Daniels` "The Butler" and her contribution to the entertainment industry at the event, which took place Feb 5.
Bruno Mars` song "Treasure" was playing in the background when Winfrey was making her way to the stage. Winfrey, who turned sixty last month, could not help dancing a little to the catchy tune, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The audience at the Arlington Theatre at Santa Barbara in California, cheered for her as Winfrey danced and shimmied all the way to her chair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!