Oprah Winfrey responds to Terrence Howard`s `Tig Ol` Bitties` comment
New York: Oprah Winfrey, whose breasts were mentioned in a comment by Terrence Howard, has hit back at the actor.
Last week, the 44-year-old actor made headlines over his "tig ol` bitties" comments stemming from his much-talked about love scene with Oprah Winfrey in the Lee Daniels film, `The Butler.`
During a special taping of `The Steve Harvey Show` this week in Chicago, the 59-year-old media mogul responded to her co-star`s remarks about their salacious scene together.
She said that it was supposed to be this little scene and because Howard misbehaved it turned into a bigger scene, and now has turned into a real big scene, the Huffington Post reported.
The chat show host said that Howard is a misbehaving kind of boy and was on Twitter the other day talking about her "breasteses."
"Some people called me saying that they all were offended and I go, `Well, I do have big breasteses`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row