Ora gets her due, enjoys stay in luxurious hotels
London: Singer Rita Ora is enjoying her stay in luxury hotels and says that the comfort reminds of her struggling days of staying in travel lodges and motels.
The 21-year-old, known for her songs like "How do we (party)", and "R.I.P", has compared her times to the past where she was constantly disturbed by people in next room while living in low price hotels.
"I really have paid my dues! When I get to stay in fancy hotel suites these days, I remind myself of that. I did endless nights in travel lodges, nasty hotels and motels where the walls were paper-thin," the sun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
"You could hear people making love in the next room. Gross!" she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!