Osama Bin Laden`s look-alike becomes big hit in Sao Paulo bar
London: Osama Bin Laden`s lookalike has become a huge hit at a bar themed after the founder of Al-Qaeda in Sao Paulo.
The lookalike, Ceara Francisco Helder Braga Fernandes , had started the first pioneering bar to capitalize on his resemblance, and named it `Bar do Bin Laden`, Metro.co.uk reported.
The man, who was known as the `Beard Man` before 9/11, sports lookalike garb and sells beers at the bar, where he has placed images of himself all over the walls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India