Osama Bin Laden`s look-alike becomes big hit in Sao Paulo bar
London: Osama Bin Laden`s lookalike has become a huge hit at a bar themed after the founder of Al-Qaeda in Sao Paulo.
The lookalike, Ceara Francisco Helder Braga Fernandes , had started the first pioneering bar to capitalize on his resemblance, and named it `Bar do Bin Laden`, Metro.co.uk reported.
The man, who was known as the `Beard Man` before 9/11, sports lookalike garb and sells beers at the bar, where he has placed images of himself all over the walls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing