Osama Bin Laden`s look-alike becomes big hit in Sao Paulo bar
London: Osama Bin Laden`s lookalike has become a huge hit at a bar themed after the founder of Al-Qaeda in Sao Paulo.
The lookalike, Ceara Francisco Helder Braga Fernandes , had started the first pioneering bar to capitalize on his resemblance, and named it `Bar do Bin Laden`, Metro.co.uk reported.
The man, who was known as the `Beard Man` before 9/11, sports lookalike garb and sells beers at the bar, where he has placed images of himself all over the walls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why