Oscar Trophy is a filthy mess: Jared Leto
London: `Dallas Buyers Club` star Jared Leto has revealed that the Oscar trophy does not mean much to him.
The 42 year-old actor, who won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role as transgender drug addict Rayon in the film, said the coveted gold statue is now a "filthy mess" as it has got full of scratches and bumps after he freely handed it to everyone, reportedly.
"I damaged it. But then I came home and saw it had another nick on it. So it looks like someone else had fun with it, too. My Oscar is a filthy mess.
"Everybody was pawing that thing. I kind of was just passing it around at parties. A couple of times I lost sight of it and I thought, `You know, if it goes away, it`s not meant to be mine.` But it always seemed to find its way back to me," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!