Our brand is about empowering women: Kardashians
New York: Reality TV stars Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian have revealed that the idea behind their brand is to help women.
The sisters said their clothing stores and their kids` clothing line have always been business savvy, reportedly.
"I think our brand is all about empowering other women to be successful," Kim said. The reality TV stars said they reevaluated their brand in 2013 and decided to only pursue projects which they are extremely passionate about.
And even though their businesses are now booming, things were not always so great for the sisters.
According to them, they originally were not taken seriously as entrepreneurs. "It is a struggle. We started off opening up our Dash clothing store over a decade ago, and that`s where we really started off in fashion. We`ve always been really hard-working girls, and we were fortunate enough to have a TV show," Kim added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!