P Diddy receives honorary doctorate from Howard University
Los Angeles: Rapper P Diddy has been awarded an honorary doctorate degree in humanities from Howard University. The 44-year-old rapper received the honour yesterday during the school`s commencement ceremony and was asked to deliver a speech to the students, reportedly.
"Ain`t no homecoming like a Howard homecoming. Howard University didn`t just change my life ? it entered my soul, my heart, my being and my spirit," he said as he received his honorary degree.
"Nobody is going to invite you to the front of the line, you got to push your way to the front of the line." Diddy had attended Howard as a business major for two years before dropping out in 1990.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study