Packing bags worries Arshad Warsi
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi is readying himself for an outdoor shoot of Subhash Kapoor`s “Guddu Rangeela”, but he is more anxious about packing his bags with the right clothes for the trip.
“Two months` schedule for ‘Guddu Rangeela’ up north. More than the film, I am worried about packing my bags with all the right stuff,” Arshad, who is currently shooting for “The Legend Of Michael Mishra”, posted on Twitter Monday.
“Guddu Rangeela” also features Amit Sadh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!