Padma Lakshmi scared by `Knick-Bull` brawl
New York: Padma Lakshmi reportedly got frightened as Knicks and Bulls began fighting during a match at MSG on Friday.
According to a source the ‘Top Chef’ was spotted wearing tight jeans, a long-sleeve shirt and a leather jacket, escorted by a male friend, the New York daily reported.
As the game proceeded, Knick guard Jason Kidd dove into the crowd after a loose ball, almost hitting Lakshmi.
Kidd reportedly made sure everyone was OK and also apologized.
With less than five minutes left in the game and the Knicks behind, centers Tyson Chandler and Joakim Noah got tangled in an argument.
The source asserted that they were pushing and shoving and came very close to Lakshmi, after which she moved away from her seat in fear.
She watched the rest of the game without any worries, after calm was restored.
Other celebrities spotted courtside were Billy Crudup, Patrick Ewing, Anthony Mason, Carl Banks, Spike Lee, Leesa Rowland and Dr. Shawn Sadri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!