Pamela Anderson selling eco-friendly mansion for USD 5million
Los Angeles: Former `Baywatch` star Pamela Anderson has reportedly decided to put her Malibu home on the market for USD 5 million.
The lavish five-bedroom, three-bathroom mansion features a sauna, luxurious swimming pool and a home cinema. It also houses several solar panels and environmentally-friendly features making this a unique listing, reported Radar online.
The first floor is an open plan and complete with a fully equipped modern kitchen that leads into the lounge with its own terrace and a baby grand piano.
The master bedroom has a four-poster bed in front of a huge window with a scenic view.
Pamela, 45, lived in the Californian home after marrying Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee in 1995. She continued to live there after their divorce in 1998 to raise their kids, Brandon, 16, and Dylan, 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success