Pamela Anderson to run 26.2-mile in NYC Marathon to raise money for Haitian relief
New York: Pamela Anderson has reportedly been training in Malibu to take part in for the 26.2-mile run in the New York City Marathon to raise money for Haitian relief .
The 46-year old ` Baywatch` star, who will be running in the ING New York City Marathon in November, said "I like to do things that people think maybe I can`t do, and this is definitely one of those things", the New York Daily News reported.
The Canadian-American actress has volunteered for the run to raise $500,000 on Crowdrise for Sean Penn`s J/P Haitian Relief Organization, which provides victims of the country`s 2010 earthquake with new homes, health care and schooling.
The former showgirl has been building her stamina all summer on elliptical and Stairmaster machines, doing ab work and lifting 5-pound weights at home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Oscars 2017: Auditors issue apology for Best Picture gaffe
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win