Paparazzi made Sheryl Crow relocate
Nashville (US): Singer Sheryl Crow says she relocated from Los Angeles to Nashville because she grew tired of the paparazzi.
The 51-year-old has revealed that she made the big move to get away from the photographers who used to make her life a misery, reports contactmusic.com.
"One of the grandest things about living here is getting to be in my line of work, and getting to have my kids and myself have a normal life," The Tennesseean newspaper quoted Crow as saying.
"Celebrity is tantamount in Los Angeles, and it`s not here, and I think celebrity and fame have done a disservice to artistry.
"In this community, family is the most important thing, and privacy rates way up there... I don`t think the community here would allow something like paparazzi everywhere," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!