Paparazzi made Sheryl Crow relocate
Nashville (US): Singer Sheryl Crow says she relocated from Los Angeles to Nashville because she grew tired of the paparazzi.
The 51-year-old has revealed that she made the big move to get away from the photographers who used to make her life a misery, reports contactmusic.com.
"One of the grandest things about living here is getting to be in my line of work, and getting to have my kids and myself have a normal life," The Tennesseean newspaper quoted Crow as saying.
"Celebrity is tantamount in Los Angeles, and it`s not here, and I think celebrity and fame have done a disservice to artistry.
"In this community, family is the most important thing, and privacy rates way up there... I don`t think the community here would allow something like paparazzi everywhere," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting