Paparazzi ordered to stay away from Harry Styles
Melbourne: A British High Court judge has ordered paparazzi to stay away from Harry Styles.
Justice Nicola Davies passed the order, which bars photographers from pursuing the singer by car or motorcycle, placing him under surveillance and loitering or waiting within 50m of his home, the Daily Telegraph reported.
According to the 19-year-old singer`s lawyer, Styles had gone to court only after failing to persuade the photographers to stop their behaviour voluntarily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shani Dev mantras can end your all your worries!