Paparazzi ordered to stay away from Harry Styles
Melbourne: A British High Court judge has ordered paparazzi to stay away from Harry Styles.
Justice Nicola Davies passed the order, which bars photographers from pursuing the singer by car or motorcycle, placing him under surveillance and loitering or waiting within 50m of his home, the Daily Telegraph reported.
According to the 19-year-old singer`s lawyer, Styles had gone to court only after failing to persuade the photographers to stop their behaviour voluntarily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President