Paparazzi ordered to stay away from Harry Styles
Melbourne: A British High Court judge has ordered paparazzi to stay away from Harry Styles.
Justice Nicola Davies passed the order, which bars photographers from pursuing the singer by car or motorcycle, placing him under surveillance and loitering or waiting within 50m of his home, the Daily Telegraph reported.
According to the 19-year-old singer`s lawyer, Styles had gone to court only after failing to persuade the photographers to stop their behaviour voluntarily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- OK Jaanu collections: Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur starrer mints Rs 15 cr!
- Aamir Khan supports 'Dangal' actress Zaira Wasim; says 'you are a role model for me'!
- Deepika Padukone's 'Piku' shattered my misconceptions about Bollywood, says 'xXx...' director