Paparazzi ordered to stay away from Harry Styles
Melbourne: A British High Court judge has ordered paparazzi to stay away from Harry Styles.
Justice Nicola Davies passed the order, which bars photographers from pursuing the singer by car or motorcycle, placing him under surveillance and loitering or waiting within 50m of his home, the Daily Telegraph reported.
According to the 19-year-old singer`s lawyer, Styles had gone to court only after failing to persuade the photographers to stop their behaviour voluntarily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!