Parenting involves lot of pride and nervousness: Drew Barrymore
London: Actress Drew Barrymore, who recently gave birth to a baby girl named Olive, has discussed the possibility of having more children in the future.
"I was an only child, and it was lonely. Some people love it and thrive on the independence, but I want my kids to have other kids around," she said.
The 38-year-old shared her anxiety on parenting and what she has learnt from life in a recent interview with Instyle.
The married actress recount time with husband, Will Kopelman, who she wedded last year, and what she has learnt since the birth of their one-year-old daughter.
"I have anxieties about how much I`d like to get it right, making sure I provide her with an environment that`s safe, nurturing, and loving," she said.
Barrymore also compared her parenting style to that of her husband, Kopelman`s, saying she acts "more like a chicken with its head cut off", in contrast with her calm husband.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali