Paris Hilton recalls stalker horror from 2010
London: Paris Hilton, who has long been a magnet for stalkers and burglars, has revealed that she feared she would be killed by a knife-wielding maniac.
She relived that terror of August 2010 while playing herself in a similar situation in crime film `The Bling Ring`, which premieres at Cannes this month.
Opening up about her shocking ordeal for the first time, the 32-year-old said that it was terrifying and had never experienced anything like that before.
It was about 5am when she heard someone banging on her window, the Sun reported.
She went downstairs and saw a crazy guy outside with two huge kitchen knives in his hands.
He looked like he wanted to kill her and he kept banging on the windows, demanding to be let in.
She was certain he was going to get through the windows or the door and would kill her if he could get inside.
Crazed Nathan Lee Parada tried to force his way into Paris`s Los Angeles mansion.
It was only the quick thinking of her then-boyfriend, US businessman Cy Waits, that saved her life.
He got his gun, went outside and put it to the man`s head, forced him to the ground and held him there until the police arrived.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!