Paris Hilton slams Jeremy Jackson over assault accusation
Los Angeles: Paris Hilton has hit back at `Baywatch` star Jeremy Jackson for accusing her of assaulting him during a brawl that broke out at the socialite`s home over the weekend.
The 33-year-old `Baywatch` star claimed Hilton, 33, and her friend Brandon Davis, 24, struck him over the head with a bottle during an altercation at Hilton`s home on July 13.
Hilton, however, said that Jackson barged into her house uninvited. "Untrue rumours online. This man barged into my home uninvited and put two of my friends in the hospital when he was told to leave. We had no idea who he was, he was so creepy.
"My friends were telling him `We don`t know you, please leave` several times and he refused. He then attacked my friends and destroyed property at my house. All we wanted was for him to leave and he went ballistic. It was so scary," Hilton tweeted.
Hilton`s younger brother Barron landed in hospital after the brawl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire