Paris Hilton slams Jeremy Jackson over assault accusation
Los Angeles: Paris Hilton has hit back at `Baywatch` star Jeremy Jackson for accusing her of assaulting him during a brawl that broke out at the socialite`s home over the weekend.
The 33-year-old `Baywatch` star claimed Hilton, 33, and her friend Brandon Davis, 24, struck him over the head with a bottle during an altercation at Hilton`s home on July 13.
Hilton, however, said that Jackson barged into her house uninvited. "Untrue rumours online. This man barged into my home uninvited and put two of my friends in the hospital when he was told to leave. We had no idea who he was, he was so creepy.
"My friends were telling him `We don`t know you, please leave` several times and he refused. He then attacked my friends and destroyed property at my house. All we wanted was for him to leave and he went ballistic. It was so scary," Hilton tweeted.
Hilton`s younger brother Barron landed in hospital after the brawl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'