Paris Hilton turns DJ in Ibiza
London: Socialite Paris Hilton turned a resident disc jockey at a party in Ibiza.
The 32-year-old hotel heiress has been hired to play a DJ for a month at the Amnesia nightclub that hosts Foam and Diamonds party once every week.
Hilton posted video clip and pictures of the night on micro-blogging site Twitter.
"What an incredible night at my Foam and Diamonds party at Amnesia Ibiza! Everyone was having the best time!," she tweeted.
"Tonight was one of the most incredible nights of my life. Loved seeing everyone smiling and dancing to my set. Proud. Happy. Yes! Loved it. Never seen it so packed and full of amazing energy. What a fun crowd. I love Ibiza," she added.
The actress`s performance received several compliments.
Her socialite sister Nicky also attended the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger