Paris Hilton turns DJ in Ibiza
London: Socialite Paris Hilton turned a resident disc jockey at a party in Ibiza.
The 32-year-old hotel heiress has been hired to play a DJ for a month at the Amnesia nightclub that hosts Foam and Diamonds party once every week.
Hilton posted video clip and pictures of the night on micro-blogging site Twitter.
"What an incredible night at my Foam and Diamonds party at Amnesia Ibiza! Everyone was having the best time!," she tweeted.
"Tonight was one of the most incredible nights of my life. Loved seeing everyone smiling and dancing to my set. Proud. Happy. Yes! Loved it. Never seen it so packed and full of amazing energy. What a fun crowd. I love Ibiza," she added.
The actress`s performance received several compliments.
Her socialite sister Nicky also attended the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!