Paris is in a good place: Katherine Jackson
London: Katherine Jackson says her granddaughter Paris is in a good place and getting the help she needs.
The 83-year-old Jackson family matriarch, who is one of the appointed guardians to the 15-year-old aspiring actress, said she is recovering well after her apparent suicide attempt in June, reported Contactmusic.
"The treatment is going good, really good. She`s my baby. It`s hard for me, really hard. All I want these kids to be is happy," she said.
Paris, daughter of the late Michael Jackson, is currently staying at a therapeutic private school, located just outside California, while she recovers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out