Paris Jackson in no mood for boarding school
Los Angeles: Late pop star Michael Jackson`s daughter Paris doesn`t want to return to her boarding school in Utah.
She spent Christmas holidays with her brother, Prince Michael, 16, half-brother Blanket, 11, and natural mother Debbie Rowe, in Hawaii and California. Now she doesn`t want to return to her $14,000-per-month therapeutic private school, where she is recovering following a suicide attempt last year.
The 15-year-old is now said to be at loggerheads with her legal guardian Katherine Jackson, 83, over returning to the school, reports contactmusic.com.
"Paris enjoyed spending time with her brothers in Hawaii for Christmas,” said a source.
"It was the first time she had been allowed to leave the boarding school since last summer. The freedom that Paris experienced in Hawaii was intoxicating and she has been fighting with Katherine since returning to the Calabasas mansion a few days ago, because her grandmother is steadfast in her belief that she must go back to Utah,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Now a documentary on music producer Steve Aoki
- Swara Bhaskar to lose weight for 'Veere Di Wedding'
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert