Paris Jackson in no mood for boarding school
Los Angeles: Late pop star Michael Jackson`s daughter Paris doesn`t want to return to her boarding school in Utah.
She spent Christmas holidays with her brother, Prince Michael, 16, half-brother Blanket, 11, and natural mother Debbie Rowe, in Hawaii and California. Now she doesn`t want to return to her $14,000-per-month therapeutic private school, where she is recovering following a suicide attempt last year.
The 15-year-old is now said to be at loggerheads with her legal guardian Katherine Jackson, 83, over returning to the school, reports contactmusic.com.
"Paris enjoyed spending time with her brothers in Hawaii for Christmas,” said a source.
"It was the first time she had been allowed to leave the boarding school since last summer. The freedom that Paris experienced in Hawaii was intoxicating and she has been fighting with Katherine since returning to the Calabasas mansion a few days ago, because her grandmother is steadfast in her belief that she must go back to Utah,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties