Paris Jackson`s first pictures after suicide attempt emerge
Los Angeles: Paris Jackson is seen smiling and looks healthy in the pictures taken during a graduation ceremony in a therapeutic boarding school in Utah.
These are the first pictures of Paris after her suicide attempt in June.
Wearing a blue T-shirt and dark pants, Paris sports a new hairdo as she talks to students who graduated that day. She mingled with others who don graduation robes and casual clothing. In another picture, she is seen making a funny face while taking a pose with a student in a graduation robe.
"Paris was high in spirits," a source said of the girl, adding that she wore a bracelet to cover scars on her wrist during the event. The teenager was admitted to the school under pseudonym Frankie.
"Paris wanted to come into the school without fanfare, so she decided to change her name, to Frankie. She also dyed her hair. Some students still know who she is, but overall, most don`t. She`s just another girl from Los Angeles named Frankie. In many ways, it`s a new life for Paris," the source added.
Debbie Rowe apparently was furious after learning that someone sold photos of her daughter from the school event.
"She has a lawyer looking into the leak," a source said.
Jackson made headline back in June after she tried to commit suicide by gulping down 20 pills and slashing her arm with a knife. She reportedly has been doing much better since her admission to the school.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees promotion: Man who died in Vadodara commotion wasn’t there to see Shah Rukh Khan, says kin of deceased
- Jallikattu issue: No law is infallible, says Kamal Hassan
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Shah Rukh Khan says prayers are with family of man who died in Vadodara commotion during 'Raees' promotion
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video