Paris Jackson set to join $10m boarding school for troubled teens
New York: Michael Jackson`s daughter, Paris, is set to enrol in the 10 million dollar Diamond Ranch Academy for troubled teens in Utah, after she checks out of hospital following her recent suicide attempt.
The 15-year-old`s mother Debbie Rowe and Grandmother Katherine are determined to make sure that Paris makes a full recovery, the New York Post reported.
They are also desperate to shield her from the internet and social media, as they believe that she will have a relapse if she reads the cruel comments about her and her dad Michael.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!