Paris Jackson set to join $10m boarding school for troubled teens
New York: Michael Jackson`s daughter, Paris, is set to enrol in the 10 million dollar Diamond Ranch Academy for troubled teens in Utah, after she checks out of hospital following her recent suicide attempt.
The 15-year-old`s mother Debbie Rowe and Grandmother Katherine are determined to make sure that Paris makes a full recovery, the New York Post reported.
They are also desperate to shield her from the internet and social media, as they believe that she will have a relapse if she reads the cruel comments about her and her dad Michael.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'