Paris Jackson `thriving and happy` at therapy
Washington: Michael Jackson`s daughter, Paris Jackson is reportedly "thriving and happy" at the boarding school located outside of California, and frequently video chats with her family.
Sources reveal that 15-year old Paris, who recently attempted suicide, is making friends and regularly video chats with grandmother, Katherine, biological mom, Debbie Rowe, and her brothers, Radar Online reported.
Sources added that Paris is being treated like everyone else and is benefitting from her time at the private therapeutic boarding school , which is a residential treatment facility for troubled teenage girls with various problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside
- Top 5 ways to deal with mid-life crisis!
- Revealed! Why 'Baahubali' didn’t feature a Bollywood star-cast!
- 'Udta Punjab' Box Office collection: Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer crosses Rs 50 crore mark!
- Top 5 signs that your boyfriend is too controlling!