Paris Jackson `thriving and happy` at therapy
Washington: Michael Jackson`s daughter, Paris Jackson is reportedly "thriving and happy" at the boarding school located outside of California, and frequently video chats with her family.
Sources reveal that 15-year old Paris, who recently attempted suicide, is making friends and regularly video chats with grandmother, Katherine, biological mom, Debbie Rowe, and her brothers, Radar Online reported.
Sources added that Paris is being treated like everyone else and is benefitting from her time at the private therapeutic boarding school , which is a residential treatment facility for troubled teenage girls with various problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive