Paris Jackson `thriving and happy` at therapy
Washington: Michael Jackson`s daughter, Paris Jackson is reportedly "thriving and happy" at the boarding school located outside of California, and frequently video chats with her family.
Sources reveal that 15-year old Paris, who recently attempted suicide, is making friends and regularly video chats with grandmother, Katherine, biological mom, Debbie Rowe, and her brothers, Radar Online reported.
Sources added that Paris is being treated like everyone else and is benefitting from her time at the private therapeutic boarding school , which is a residential treatment facility for troubled teenage girls with various problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!