Paris Jackson to spend X`mas with family
Los Angeles: Late pop star Michael Jackson`s daughter Paris Jackson has flown to Hawaii to spend the festive season with her family.
The 15-year-old left Utah boarding school for the Christmas break and flew to Hawaii Dec 21, reports eonline.com.
After her reported suicide attempt in June, this is the first time Paris has left Utah. She was admitted to the boarding school in July.
She will join her brothers, Prince and Blanket, and her cousins for the Hawaiian vacation.
"The family doesn`t want Paris to spend her entire winter break at home because they don`t want her getting comfortable. The family thinks Paris will try to talk her way into staying home after showing the family she`s gotten better," a source said.
After the vacation, Paris will spend some time at her grandmother`s home in Calabasas before heading back to Utah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay movie review: Here’s Kajol’s verdict
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple