Party makeover for house on Rihanna`s mind
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna is planning to renovate her new villa in Barbados, US, and wants to make it well-equipped to host parties.
The `Diamonds` singer will be spending $9.6 million on the renovation, reports femalefirst.co.uk
"Rihanna wants to transform this home into the perfect place to party and relax in. It`s going to be incredible,” a source close to the singer told Grazia magazine.
The 25-year-old renovation demands include building her very own nightclub inspired by one of her favourite hotspots and a sex dungeon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!