Party makeover for house on Rihanna`s mind
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna is planning to renovate her new villa in Barbados, US, and wants to make it well-equipped to host parties.
The `Diamonds` singer will be spending $9.6 million on the renovation, reports femalefirst.co.uk
"Rihanna wants to transform this home into the perfect place to party and relax in. It`s going to be incredible,” a source close to the singer told Grazia magazine.
The 25-year-old renovation demands include building her very own nightclub inspired by one of her favourite hotspots and a sex dungeon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show