Paternity test issue offends Katie Price
London: Model Katie Price feels insulted when people want her husband Kieran Hayler to take a paternity test and prove that he fathered their newborn son Jett.
Price, 35, ended her engagement with Argentine model Leandro Penna in October last year and married Hayler in January this year.
She had a premature delivery and gave birth to Jett in August.
"I`m insulted that people could suggest Kieran should do that - we both are. It`s ridiculous and not nice for Jett when he grows up. He`s definitely the father, you don`t even need to justify it," OK! magazine quoted Price as saying.
Price has 11-year-old son Harvey from her relationship with former football player Dwight Yorke. She also has son Junior, eight, and daughter Princess Tiaamii, six, with ex-husband Peter Andre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Slum kids to exhibit their art
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Suyyash Rai, Kishwer Merchantt set to wed in December!
- Sushant Singh Rajput wants to work with Kangana Ranaut
- Shahid Kapoor gave EPIC reply to all those asking about his 'Padmavati' look!
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study