Paternity test issue offends Katie Price
London: Model Katie Price feels insulted when people want her husband Kieran Hayler to take a paternity test and prove that he fathered their newborn son Jett.
Price, 35, ended her engagement with Argentine model Leandro Penna in October last year and married Hayler in January this year.
She had a premature delivery and gave birth to Jett in August.
"I`m insulted that people could suggest Kieran should do that - we both are. It`s ridiculous and not nice for Jett when he grows up. He`s definitely the father, you don`t even need to justify it," OK! magazine quoted Price as saying.
Price has 11-year-old son Harvey from her relationship with former football player Dwight Yorke. She also has son Junior, eight, and daughter Princess Tiaamii, six, with ex-husband Peter Andre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song