Paternity test issue offends Katie Price
London: Model Katie Price feels insulted when people want her husband Kieran Hayler to take a paternity test and prove that he fathered their newborn son Jett.
Price, 35, ended her engagement with Argentine model Leandro Penna in October last year and married Hayler in January this year.
She had a premature delivery and gave birth to Jett in August.
"I`m insulted that people could suggest Kieran should do that - we both are. It`s ridiculous and not nice for Jett when he grows up. He`s definitely the father, you don`t even need to justify it," OK! magazine quoted Price as saying.
Price has 11-year-old son Harvey from her relationship with former football player Dwight Yorke. She also has son Junior, eight, and daughter Princess Tiaamii, six, with ex-husband Peter Andre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift beats Kim Kardashian, Beyonce to reach 50 mn Instagram followers
- Shiv Sena lambasts Delhi, WB govts for inviting Ghulam Ali
- Justin Bieber threatens to sue over nude photos in Bora Bora
- Dear men and women, know what you both really hate
- Selena Gomez underwent chemotherapy after Lupus diagnosis