Pathan brothers to tie the knot on the same day?
Mumbai: Its celebration time for the Pathan house in Vadodara. The eldest son, Yusuf is all set to enter matrimony this year. The flamboyant all rounder of the Indian cricket team has apparenltly got engaged to a Mumbai based girl, Afreen in a hush-hush ceremony held recently.
Talking to DNA, a source said, Yusuf left for Vadodara on Friday to attend a family get-together post the engagement. While it hasn’t yet been revealed when the engagement took place, it certainly happened much earlier. The marriage will happen sometime this year itself.”
And if the news that is doing the rounds is to be believed then kid brother Irfan too would be tying the knot soon. Apparently, Irfan has been dating an Indian diplomat’s daughter, Shivangi Dev for long but had kept his wedding on hold. He wanted his big brother to get married before hence the delay in his wedding.
But now that Yusuf is engaged, Irfan too would be keen to take his relationship with Shivangi a step ahead. And the brothers are quite okay with the idea of getting married on the same day.
Here’s wishing the Pathan brothers all the very best and we hope to see them getting hitched soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol creates 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger