Paul Hogan, wife finalise divorce
Los Angeles: `Crocodile Dundee` star-couple Paul and Linda Hogan have finalised their divorce.
Paul and Linda, who were married for last 23 years, have reached a divorce settlement, according to which the former couple will share the joint custody of their 15-year-old son, reported People magazine.
Paul, 74, will pay USD 5.775 million to his ex-wife but will retain all of his rights with `Crocodile Dundee`. The exes will not receive spousal support.
Linda, 56, filed divorce papers last October citing irreconcilable differences.
Hogan was previously married to Noelene Edwards and has five children from her. They got divorced in 1986 and Hogan later married Linda in 1990.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles