Paul McCartney discharged from hospital?
London: Former Beatle star Paul McCartney has reportedly been discharged from the hospital following his illness. The 71-year-old musician apparently took a private jet from Tokyo and was en route home. Although it was not clear if the singer was heading to his London or Sussex property or his pad in New York`s The Hamptons, reportedly.
"Paul has really been through the mill. He was desperately sad he had to cancel those shows but he was really poorly. But he is on the mend which is great news," a source said.
He was first hit by the virus on May 16, a day after landing in the city. But after trying to battle through the symptoms, he did not improve and was admitted to hospital.
Paul cancelled a total of five concerts in Japan and South Korea. The US leg of his Out There! tour is expected to go ahead as scheduled starting in Lubbock, Texas on June 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say
- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skin
- Ranbir Kapoor declines to comment on MNS warning to Pakistani actors
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!