Paul McCartney helps man propose at concert
Los Angeles: Singer Paul McCartney helped a 64-year-old man propose to his girlfriend at his comeback concert.
The 72-year-old rocker returned to the stage on Saturday after cancelling part of his `Out There` tour in May due to a viral infection but he was more than happy to share the spotlight with John Dann, who popped the question to his girlfriend at the gig in Albany, New York, reportedly.
McCartney invited John onstage and allowed him to sing part of The Beatles` 1967 song `When I`m Sixty-Four` in front of the 13,000-strong crowd. The fan then proposed to his girlfriend Claudia Rodgers, who happily accepted.
It seems the couple caught McCartney`s attention with their humorous signs as they were both spotted holding up pieces of card reading, `He won`t marry me `til he meets you` and `I have the ring and I`m 64`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why