Paul McCartney is `getting ready to rock`, says Ringo Starr
Washington: Ringo Starr has revealed that his former Beatles bandmate Sir Paul McCartney is "getting fit" and "ready to rock" following his recent illness.
According to a leading daily, Starr claimed to have spoken to him while he was in hospital and revealed that he was doing well, after he came down with an illness last month, reportedly.
He added that the 72-year-old music icon, who was hospitalized in Tokyo for six nights due to a virus last month, is getting ready to rock.
McCartney is currently recuperating on holiday in Ibiza with his wife Nancy Shevell.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'