Paul McCartney is `getting ready to rock`, says Ringo Starr
Washington: Ringo Starr has revealed that his former Beatles bandmate Sir Paul McCartney is "getting fit" and "ready to rock" following his recent illness.
According to a leading daily, Starr claimed to have spoken to him while he was in hospital and revealed that he was doing well, after he came down with an illness last month, reportedly.
He added that the 72-year-old music icon, who was hospitalized in Tokyo for six nights due to a virus last month, is getting ready to rock.
McCartney is currently recuperating on holiday in Ibiza with his wife Nancy Shevell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart