Paul McCartney is `getting ready to rock`, says Ringo Starr
Washington: Ringo Starr has revealed that his former Beatles bandmate Sir Paul McCartney is "getting fit" and "ready to rock" following his recent illness.
According to a leading daily, Starr claimed to have spoken to him while he was in hospital and revealed that he was doing well, after he came down with an illness last month, reportedly.
He added that the 72-year-old music icon, who was hospitalized in Tokyo for six nights due to a virus last month, is getting ready to rock.
McCartney is currently recuperating on holiday in Ibiza with his wife Nancy Shevell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality