Paul McCartney pays tribute to Elvis Presley
London:Beatles legend Paul McCartney paid a tribute to rock `n` roll legend Elvis Presley when he visited the grave of the musician over the weekend.
The 70-year-old singer toured Graceland mansion, Elvis` former home, before stopping by the final resting place of the late musician and leaving one of his own guitar picks so "Elvis can play in heaven", reported Contactmusic.
Paul tweeted a picture of himself at Elvis` grave when he was in US state of Tennessee for his `Out There` tour when he decided to make this trip.
Artist and musician Yoko Ono, who was married to John Lennon, said, "Yes, I think (Paul) was sweet to say that (I wasn`t to blame) and probably he needed courage to say it. That`s why he couldn`t say it until now."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!