Paul McCartney pays tribute to Elvis Presley
London:Beatles legend Paul McCartney paid a tribute to rock `n` roll legend Elvis Presley when he visited the grave of the musician over the weekend.
The 70-year-old singer toured Graceland mansion, Elvis` former home, before stopping by the final resting place of the late musician and leaving one of his own guitar picks so "Elvis can play in heaven", reported Contactmusic.
Paul tweeted a picture of himself at Elvis` grave when he was in US state of Tennessee for his `Out There` tour when he decided to make this trip.
Artist and musician Yoko Ono, who was married to John Lennon, said, "Yes, I think (Paul) was sweet to say that (I wasn`t to blame) and probably he needed courage to say it. That`s why he couldn`t say it until now."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pakistani actors is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'